Cut-Tuff™ is an incredibly strong cut resistant fiber that is lightweight, breathable and free of Latex making it easy to be worn against the skin. Best of all Cut-Tuff™ is affordable making our cut resistant clothing an easy choice for most people.
Cut-Tuff™ also provides very high levels of tear resistance, abrasion resistance and puncture resistance, making it ideal for many applications.
Cut-Tuff™ has been lab tested in Quebec, Canada and achieved the following results:
ANSI 105-2016 (North America)
Cut Resistance (ASTM F2992) – Level A2
Puncture Resistance (EN 388:2003) – Level 4
Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884/ASTM D38890 – Level 3
BS EN 388:2016 (European)
TDM-100: Cut Resistance – Level B
Abrasion Resistance – Level 4
Tearing Resistance – Level 4
Puncture Resistance – Level 2
No. Cut-Tuff™ has been tested and offers puncture resistance level 2 (BS EN 388:2016) and level 4 (EN 388: 2003 par 6.4).
We know of no fabric that is worn that offers 100% puncture resistance.
Anyone who has a risk of being injured from an bladed weapon will benefit from our clothing range as they have been designed to help mitigate the risk. The following professions would benefit from our products:
- Correction Officers
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Military Personnel
- Immigration and Border Protection
- Customs Officials
- Private Security
- Educators who deal with children who bite and scratch
- Industrial and Manufacturing professionals who work with glass and sharp objects
- Ice Hockey Players
- Wash Temp: 40c
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry on hanger
- Iron on low/cool
- Your can cancel an order for product at anytime prior to the order being shipped and 14 days from the day you receive the product.
- This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether you wish to cancel and return your order.
- To be eligible for a refund you must notify us in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an order within this first 14 days.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us from the date you contacted us about the return.
- You must include in the package our returns form (provided by us) and include your full contact details and the reason for the return.
- All items must be returned unworn, undamaged and in the condition they were sent to you with all labels and packaging intact.
- The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless we sent an incorrect or faulty product.
- Any agreed exchanges or refunds will be processed within 14 days from the date we receive the goods back.
- Goods that are returned will be inspected for any sign of use, damage, misuse or neglect. A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. If there is any doubt we reserve the right not to exchange or give a refund.
- Credit card payments will only be refunded to the original card
If there are any problems with your order please contact us immediately.
Customers are reminded that we are not liable for returns that are lost or damaged in the postal system. Customers should always ensure that the appropriate level of insurance is purchased from the carrier.
Cut-Tuff™ is available as a raw fabric. Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.